Innovative fluid solutions for unparalleled success.
Quaker Chemical is the only chemical specialty supplier to the Tube and Pipe industry to offer system-wide expertise, as well as a comprehensive portfolio of processing fluids and coatings. Quaker will be at Tube 2014 in Düsseldorf, Germany this year at Booth No. E26 in Hall 5, to showcase their “front-to-back approach” to helping customers solve the complex business challenges of today. Our global team of experts provides process expertise and custom-formulated process fluids and coatings for all production operations in welded and seamless tubular mills worldwide. Quaker’s fully-integrated product lines include:
- QUAKERCOAT® – Exterior and Interior Pipe Coatings: For tube and pipe that include low-to-zero VOC water-based coatings, zero VOC UV coatings, and high-solids solvent-based varnishes
- QUAKERCOOL® – Metal Removal Fluids: Water-soluble, metal removal fluids containing soluble oils, semi-synthetics, true solution synthetics, and emulsion synthetics that provide a wide range of performance capabilities to meet industrial requirements in metal-cutting operations
- QUAKERDRAW® – Forming, Sizing & Hydrostatic Testing Fluids: for a variety of forming and mill operations
- FERROCOTE® – Corrosion Preventives: Temporary or permanent corrosion preventives formulated to be readily removed through conventional alkaline cleaning or degreasing procedures. Specifically developed to protect metal surfaces from corrosion for up to one year; they can be applied using spray, dip, brush or electrostatic techniques
- QUINTOLUBRIC® – Fire-Resistant and Specialty Hydraulic Fluids: For high temperature applications. Each series has an engineered solution for your application
- QUAKER QUAKEROL® – Hot Steel Rolling Lubricants
- QUAKER FORMULA™, QUAKERCLEAN® and RINSE AID™ Maintenance and Metal Cleaners, and Cleaning Enhancers
- QUAKERDRAW® – Metalforming & Drawing Lubricants: Water soluble synthetics and blank wash compounds, shown to work extremely well in pilgering and draw bench applications
- QUAKERTEK™ – Greases: Multiple thickner technologies and additive packages make the technology suitable for the most challenging industrial environment
Quaker is a leading, global provider of metalworking fluids and customized coatings with manufacturing and R&D facilities in 29 locations worldwide. They have technical support staff on the ground in every industrialized region of the world to support your local business.